THANK YOU GIFTS AND BENEFITS
- How long will it take for my thank you gift to arrive?
- Will I automatically receive a thank you gift?
ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- How can I update my personal information - change my address, email or update my credit card?
- Is my membership gift or other contribution tax deductible?
- I lost my tax receipt. How do I get another one?
- Does St. Louis Public Radio sell or exchange its members' names with other organizations?
- Why did I receive my renewal notice before my expiration date?
- I am getting duplicate mailings, or too many mailings, what do I do?
- How can I arrange a personal on-air message?
- Where can I find more information about car donations?
- How do I sign up to be a sustaining member?
- How do I increase my monthly giving amount?
- As a sustainer, can I still request a thank you gift?
A. Please allow six to eight weeks for gifts to arrive. Contact the membership office at 314-516-6684 or online if your gift doesn not arrive within the allotted time.
A. No. You will receive items only if you requested one when you pledged either on the phone or online.
A. Set up an Online Member Account or call our membership office at 314-516-6684.
A. Yes, your contribution to St. Louis Public Radio and the University of Missouri - St. Louis are tax deductible. You must deduct the "fair market value" of any thank you gifts you receive. Your thank you letter, email confirmation or annual tax letter provides that information.
A. Set up an Online Member Account to view your giving history and print tax receipts whenever you'd like.
A. St. Louis Public Radio does not sell or exchange its mailing list with any commercial concerns. We do, however, exchange our list with other non-profit organizations. If you would like your name to be excluded, please call, write or email us with your preference.
A. Membership is St. Louis Public Radio's largest and most reliable source of revenue and provides one-third of our annual budget. Early renewal ensures your membership is always current and that your member benefits don't lapse. Many donors prefer to pay their membership as part of their monthly bills, so the early notice can easily be incorporated into their household's budget planning. When you submit payment, your membership benefits will be extended one year from the end of your current anniversary date. Any payment received more than four months before your current anniversary date is considered an "additional gift" and not an annual renewal. If you want this early gift to be considered as your annual renewal, please contact the membership office to let us know.
A. Call us, or mail us the complete address block from both mailings so we can correct our files. We can also adjust our records to limit the number or mailings you receive, so please let us know your preferences.
A. Personal on-air messages are a benefit available at the $50/month level. A written message by the contributor is broadcast four separate times on the date of their choice. If you are interested in becoming a day sponsor, or if you want to request your message please contact
the Membership Office or call 314-516-6684.
A. St. Louis Public Radio partners with Charitable Auto Resources (CARS) and the Car Talk Vehicle Donation Program to accept vehicle donations on our behalf. To find out more about our vehicle donation program call 855-KWMU-CAR (855-596-8227).
A. Absolutely! Sustainers can request one thank you gift annually, contact the Membership Office, 314-516-6684, and request the gift of your choice.