- Personal Information Collected
- St. Louis Public Radio does not collect personally identifying information from the kwmu.org web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We may request personal information when you: make a donation to St. Louis Public Radio; participate in discussion groups, bulletin board, games or surveys; make e-mail transactions; or request additional information.
- Use of Information
- Information may be used by St. Louis Public Radio to: process and fulfill your membership requests; manage a contest or game; gather your editorial comments and feedback; contact you for additional information or administrative purposes. You may also receive e-mails regarding future programs and other station information; you may choose to “opt-out” of receiving this e-mail information.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise at the time of submission, St. Louis Public Radio will not sell, share, exchange or rent your e-mail address or phone number. If you allow it, your name and address may be exchanged with other non-profit organizations principally for new member acquisition. See our Membership List Use Policy. (see attachment A) At any time you may request that your information not be shared by contacting the membership department. (email@example.com or (314) 516-6684 or St. Louis Public Radio, 3651 Olive St., St. Louis, MO 63121)
- Credit Card Information Security
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your privacy. We always use industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technologies when transferring sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), and visitors are notified that they are submitting information via a secured server. We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information we collect from you on this site.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- We provide links to third party sites. As we do not control these sites, we request that you review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites. St. Louis Public Radio is not responsible for any materials or information on third party web sites or the respective privacy practices of these sites.
- Visitors between the ages of 13 and 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before participating in any St. Louis Public Radio on-line activities, or providing any personally identifying information. Visitors under age 13 are asked not to provide personally identifying information. Should St. Louis Public Radio learn that it has collected such information, it will be removed from our databases as soon as possible.
- Access to Personal Information
- You can help St. Louis Public Radio maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us of any changes in your address, title, phone number or email address.
- To review any personal information collected from you retained in our database, please e-mail our membership department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update your file, please contact us:
St. Louis Public Radio, 3651 Olive St., St. Louis, MO 63121