Overlooked No More
Help Change Public Radio: Join Our Innovative Team
Make a Difference.
Be part of a national team — one editor, four reporters — dedicated to telling the stories of people living at the intersection of race, ethnicity and culture.
It's About You.
- Develop expertise and cover complex issues on a local beat.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-country journalism team
- No radio experience? No problem. We'll train you.
It's About Us.
- We want to tell the stories of those often overlooked
- We need to bring diverse voices into our decision making and storytelling.
- We must better reflect the communities we cover if we want to better serve them.
- Work in Portland, OR, Kansas City, St. Louis, or Hartford, CT.
- Tell stories on NPR.
- Help us expand the impact of our reporting to more diverse communities nationwide