Presented by Generation Listen STL
Public Radio on Tap (PROT) seeks to bring together young professionals in the St. Louis region who are seeking to learn something new or stay on top of current news trends, in venues throughout St. Louis City and County to debate, discuss and converse over what currently makes St. Louis tick. All proceeds from PROT events will benefit St. Louis Public Radio programming and reporting and help to keep St. Louis as one of the leading National Public Radio stations in the country.
Public Radio on Tap events are made up of the 4 following components:
- Current news trends and topics relevant to St. Louis
- A board of panelists or guest speakers who are experts to the topics at hand
- Time for debate, discussion and questions
- Beer, spirits and socializing
Past events included "An Anatomy of a Radio Story" hosted at Sage, "Sustainability" hosted at the Missouri Botanical Garden, "Microbrews in the Lou" hosted at Square One Brewery and "Election Edition" hosted at St. Louis Public Radio.
About St. Louis Public Radio
STLPR is listener supported non-commercial, non-profit news that seeks to be a trusted source of information and entertainment that opens minds and nourishes the spirit. Currently the station reaches 230,000+ listeners in the St. Louis area, with 20,000+ contributing members (1100 Generation Listen STL members).
Hosting an Event
Venues will receive:
- Minimum of (10) Station underwriting spots in support on St. Louis Public Radio
- Promotion of the event through social media and emails to the Young Friends of St. Louis Public Radio
- New customers and traffic to your venue. Expected number of people to events is 50 – 100, depending on venue size.
Venues need to be able to provide:
- A private space for 50 – 100 people
- A dedicated staff member for service throughout the event
- Food & drink specials
- Assistance in marketing the event to your customer base (flyers, social media, listed on website)
If interested in hosting a Public Radio on Tap event please contact us at email@example.com