Fridays at 8 p.m. on 90.7 KWMU
The Next Set: Live From Jazz St. Louis, brings some cool to Friday nights on 90.7 KWMU. This new show, produced by St. Louis Public Radio in partnership with Jazz St. Louis, brings the improvisational art of live jazz music, performed from the Ferring Jazz Bistro stage, into the ears of listeners across the region.
Jazz St. Louis president Gene Dobbs Bradford hosts the show, including interviews with local and national artists. This is appointment listening that will bring you into the club, from wherever you are, when you tune in to 90.7 KWMU FM or stream St. Louis Public Radio on Friday nights at 8 p.m.
January 1, 2021 show
Information about the upcoming The Next Set performance. This will be tailored to The Next Set experience. Some options may include:
- A list of performers, including links to personal websites and social media handles.
- Important links related to the show.
- Program Notes
- Audio Integrations
- A Call-To-Action
This section will contain information that supplements The Next Set experience. Some options may include:
- A schedule of upcoming shows
- A list of recently-broadcasted shows
- Other information that our audience may want to know