Become a Member of St. Louis Public Radio!
Listeners like you are St. Louis Public Radio’s largest and most important source of funding. Your contribution demonstrates your desire for the reliable, thoughtful and enriching programs you find on public radio 90.7 KWMU, Jazz KWMU-2, Classical KWMU-3, and 90.3 WQUB.
- Make an ongoing monthly contribution until you tell us to stop.
- Your membership is always current--no more renewal notices!
- Less of your contribution is spent on paper and postage.
- Receive an annual tax receipt each January.
- Make a new ongoing monthly contribution for an increased amount.
- Let us know it is an increase to your existing sustaining gift by checking the box on the donation page.
- Your current contribution will be canceled and the new monthly contribution started.
Already a member?
View tax receipts, donation history and update your contact information.
Haven't created an account yet?
>> Sign up now
Make a one-time gift. Your membership will be current for one year.
There are many other ways to give to St. Louis Public Radio such as vehicle donations, corporate support, and volunteering!
Enter your new credit card or bank account information. Your existing sustaining membership will be canceled and replaced with the updated information.
With any contribution of $5/month or more, you may choose from a selection of one or more thank you gifts, depending on the amount of your donation, including umbrellas, shirts and mugs.
Exclusive Member Benefits
Membership allows you to become more involved with St. Louis Public Radio and enjoy exclusive benefits such as station tours, special event invitations, ticket discounts, and much more.